October 23 - 26 2008 Cinekid Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Don't miss your opportunity to network with professionals from all over the world and discover the latest trends and innovations in children and media.
Deadline for accreditation is October 1st, 2008. Administration fee only €40,-!
From October 23 until October 26, Cinekid for Professionals is the place to be for anybody involved with Children and the Media. Lectures, seminars, master classes a change to meet fellow professionals, screenings of the best and latest international productions and an opportunity to be kept up to date with very latest developments and trends.
Some of this year's exciting topics include:
- Scriptwriting for Children: Creating modern heroes
- Seminar New Media: When will virtual worlds grow up?
- Expert Meeting: Developing New Strategies for European Children Films
- ScreeningClub. More than 200 international, high quality children's productions.
- Junior Television Market
- Junior Film Market
- Opening Film New Miyazaki: Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Competition program Film, Television, New Media
Presenting Research about children's media
- Maya Götz (Head of International Central Institute for Youth and Educational Television and Head of Prix Jeunesse) will present the results of a international media research looking into the most important characters in children's' television series.
- ECFA (European Children's Film Association) will present a recent research on releases of children's films in Europe examined by Reinhold Schöffel.
Cinekid for Professionals is located at the Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Be sure to take advantage of our special discount fee at the festival hotel of €150 per night.