European Youth Press (EYP), network of young media makers, is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced person for the position of Secretary General. This person will be employed on a full time basis (8h/day, 40/week) and paid a monthly gross salary according to the labor law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Social and health security as well as income tax deposits will be paid by EYP in Germany. Place of work will be place or residence of the employee.
Selected candidate's duties will be:
- Co-management, organisation and implementation of EYP projects, workshops, seminar, campaigns and other EYP-related activities.
- Financial administration for the organistation, including bookkeeping, in accordance to laws and regulations of Federal Republic of Germany and EU.
- Financial and administrative reporting to the grant giving foundations and institutions, in accordance with regulations of the foundations and institutions.
- External representation of EYP at different events, organisations and institutions.
- Identifying and writing grant and project proposals in communication with the board.
- Regular, daily basis, communication with the board of EYP.
- Daily office work – including office mail and email, communication with the board on daily issues.